Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Know It Is True.

I don't have too much to share today, but there has been something weighing heavy on my heart. As a missionary we meet a lot of people, we talk a great deal about their lives their choices and their influences.  I try so hard to share at least a bit of the gospel to them so they can feel the spirit, and every time i feel like i am giving them the most precious gift i could give them! Because it is, and i know it will change their lives and bring them so much happiness! It may not seem like much to some, and some people may not agree, But i know that the church is true, and no one can take that knowledge from me!

I wish so fully that i could in some portion say the fervor and love i have for this message! I know it is True! i know that Joseph Smith was the prophet who restored the church on the earth, i know that Jesus Christ is the son of god! The savior of all man kind, I know that god has a plan for each of us where we can be with our families forever, and i know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church on the earth and it contains the fullness of the everlasting gospel.

This is not a message of another church, but it is Christ's church on the earth. I know that by being baptized into the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints you can reach eternal salvation and family happiness, because that is what this work is all about! All of us getting back to our father! Let us share what we know to be true! for it is true! I am not good with words, or writing but i do know that the opportunity is there to know if this church is true, and it is to pray and ask god.. i am confident that he will tell you, by his holy spirit, that this church is true! Ask, please, because if this is true it is worth knowing.

In the Name of Jesus Christ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment