Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who am I

Hey everyone! I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I'm Serving my mission right now in the Tennessee Nashville Mission! I get to share the things that i know to be true and meet a lot of great people along the way! I was Born and raised in Layton Utah, in a super spectacular family! I Love them uber much! Get me in the outdoors and I'm happy, even if its biking down the crazy streets of Kentucky :D

I'm on a Mission because i know that the The Church is true, that I have a loving heavenly father who pushed me so lovingly to be out here! I didn't want to come on a mission but, after mush persuasion I made it! God truly knows whats best for us, even when we think we have better plans!

I love my mission! i am so thankful for the nudges by my Heavenly Father! I have learned so much, that i never would if i stayed home and did who knows what! I mean I even learned how to Like Veggies (big thing) Its that grose green coloring that threw me off!

I didn't want to start a blog because, well. Me and this Computer stuff aren't the best of friends! But i finally relented and decided I'll try! I'm Excited to share all the Crazy adventures I go on as a missionary! Its the Greatest!

Lets start it off on the right foot! Scripture anyone... how about Helaman 5:47 Peace, Peace be unto you, because of your faith in my Well Beloved, who was from the foundation of the world.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the testimony you have gained from the truths of the gospel. You are an awesome missionary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and watching the videos. I can't wait to see what else you have to post! It's been so fun visiting with you and the other Sisters. :)

    ReplyDelete